the light-skinned-ed girl, lightskinnededgirl.typepad.com, has tagged me! thanks heidi! i think it’s kind of fun. now that i’ve thought of six things, that is.
1. i won $32,000 on who wants to be a millionaire. daytime millionaire. with meredith viera. over 5 years ago, so the money’s gone, but the memory lives on.
2. aretha franklin caught me singing “freeway of love” in her kitchen when i was 10 years old.
3. i broke my neck on my 24th birthday.
4. i LOVE mcdonald’s. but don’t eat it often.
5. i wore heart shaped glasses from the 2nd thru the 9th grade. to make up for that i had lasik surgery and have 20/15 vision.
6. i feed my dog chicken or egg with broccoli for dinner. and i take him to the park in a stroller. he walks once we get there.
i feel weird about that now that it’s out there. i understand you now, heidi.
Now I am supposed to tag some folks. Here are the rules:
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)
karen at thinkvirtue.com
ri’chea at musicpoetryme.wordpress.com
teri at formermushroomhairedchild.blogspot.com
yayoi at watermelonsushiworld.blogspot.com
analeigh at sdvanaleigh.wordpress.com
martine at artsywings.blogspot.com
and ehav at hochmaumusar.blogspot.com
no pressure to comply ladies and ehav